Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Young teen dating advice?

Okay. So I am 13 and in love wth this girl. She has pretty, brunnette hair and a nice tan. She goes to my school and is in my grade, but she doesn't like me at all. She knows I like her and my friends tell me to go talk to her but i am way too scared. I need advice badly, so anybody who is an advice guru, please answer.Young teen dating advice?
throw a bunch of heavy items at her face. she'll love you in no time.Young teen dating advice?
Dude, not to sound like a dick, but at 13, you're too young to truly be in love. You really need to get to know the girl before you can decide if you really love her or not.


But by all means, you should definately talk to her. It really is a scary thing sometimes, but it can lead to the happiest of relationships if you gather the courage to just talk to her.


Use personal motivation with how much you want it.
~Well, personally if a guy liked me I would want him to talk to me even though I don't like him.If he is nice and funny I would start to like him~


~The girl doesn't know you. Go talk to her because if she likes your attitude that sooner or later she will start to like you.~


~Or you can let her go because your ';scared';~
You need a game plan. Think about any reason she may not be returning your affection and find a way to change that. But dont go and change who you are as a person. Secondly, if there is anyway you can spend time with her without it being a date got for it! Like a class project, offer to be her partner or help her with something she doesn't understand in school. Thirdly, be a gentleman. Be kind to her. If she's feeling down feel free to cheer her up. Take advantage of what you know about her. Likes and dislikes. That's a building block for a good relationship. Knowing what makes her


tick will pay off! Good Luck!
No offence sweetie but do you really think youre ready for a relationship...





If you have to ask for a relationship advice when it seems you've never been in one... also your reasons for ';loving'; her are very juvenille '; shes pretty... brunette... nice tan'; what about her personality .... Do you even know thins girl....





I think you should wait until your confident enough to be in a relationship...
you can't be sure she doesn't like you at all, so be subtle, and cool off if she knows you like her just act natural and build up a relationship instead of asking her out straightaway. Just do little things at a time subtley! Hope this helps feel free to message me!
You just gotta get yourself ready to talk to her.


Just start with simple smiles then maybe hellos or add her on msn and talk to her.


Gain a friendship and then it'll be easy and you'll look back on those days when you were scared and think about how much of an idiot you were
First of all sweetie, why would you want to talk to a girl that doesn't like you at all? So okay, she's pretty, I'm sure she isn't the only pretty girl out there. If was you I would put myself out there to someone who is interested.
talk to her she wont like you unless you do. just be yourself and dont be scared if she dosent like you then theres nothing you can do just forget about her and move on to somebody that does, trust me youll be much happier
ok first of all if you think she doesnt like you now wait till you never talk to her. She will never know you the way you are. Get over your fears you baby.
Just go up to her and ask her out. If she says no, You say ';Well, thanx anyway.'; and move on. But I suggest you start talking to her before you ask her out. Give it a week or two
Go for it. Even if your scared. If she says no then she prob won't change her mind. But if she says yes then won't you be glad you asked?
i think you should talk to her. %26amp; be her friend.


then she'll get to kno yuh more. %26amp; might consider going out with you.


good luck!
lemme guess... this girl is popular and her tan is a fake bake.... well if thats the case get over it
OK I am not a guru but I think I can help. If she is not interested then forget about her. Look for someone else
Chill, be yourself. Dang you're lucky! Im 16 and can't date till im 18! :(
if you just talk to her, no matter how nervous you are. it will show that you're interested in her...girls like thattt.. [;
get he attention
try getting her to notice you or try to become friends with her

No comments:

Post a Comment