Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I have a run away teen. I need advice on what to do. DOCS can only advice is to make her ward of the state?

I have tried every department available but they all refer me back to DOCS. I love my daughter very much but she dosen't want to come home because she hates me. but she's staying with strangers. she hase done this 9 timesI have a run away teen. I need advice on what to do. DOCS can only advice is to make her ward of the state?
It's going to take a lot of patience to deal with your daughter,She doesn't hate you trust me and shes not running from you either! I had the same problems as a child My mom had issues and things wasn't going to good at home so I ran to the streets because it seemed like that everyone else outside my home was normal!! My mom had such a hard time with me i ended up having my daughter at age 16 because i thought that this guy loved me! Well I'm 36 now and when I look back over my life I was running because my mom had four other children two marriages and all the other problems that life could bring but she forgot about me , i was the middle child and oldest girl so I had to take on alot of responsibilities and that's what made me rebel against my mom so just try and talk to your daughter and spend time with her just you and her and hug her and love her Good luck I pray that this will work out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment