Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Teen parents advice ?

me and my partner is barely 16


my partner is now 4 months


we r keepin it





any personal teen parents advice??





p.s


baby is black japanese laos


partner blasian


me laosTeen parents advice ?
Get a job! Learn to use a condom next time! Keep it in your pants.Teen parents advice ?
STAY IN SCHOOL no matter what! that is the most important thing. and you should get a night job, and save save save! I just turned 18 and I was 17 when i gave birth to my now 7 month old daughter. Education and money are all you need to worry about till baby comes. trust me its not easy ever but having a good education and a good job by the time your little one gets here makes everything 10 times easier if you want, try to go to a charter school to try and graduate as soon as possible, that's what i did and graduated 2 months before i had my daughter, and try to be as nice as possible to your gf always remember being pregnant is NOT easy and she will be really emotional even after the baby comes. also if your parents are willing to help take it! don't take advantage but if they will watch the baby for an hour or so take it and sleep cause you'll need it! CONGRATS your going to love it but just remember its a lot of work.
Im not sure what youre talking about, but this may answer your question


http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x42yqz
get a job, try and stay in school!





no kid likes feeling like they ruined their parents lives, STAY HAPPY! raise your kid the way YOU want, dont let parents influence everything
yor the ****** stupid ***** don't talk to me like this fat pussy

No comments:

Post a Comment