Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Teen dating advice:how can i get him 2 be my boyfriend..please help?

there is this guy who like a lot and he flirt with me and he hugs me all the time.so how can i flirt with him so i can get him to ask me out please help including details please please pleaseTeen dating advice:how can i get him 2 be my boyfriend..please help?
Just ask him..';Do you wanna hangout sometime?'; or something. Try to make it sound casual. ;)Teen dating advice:how can i get him 2 be my boyfriend..please help?
You could tell him that you like him... I dont get why girls can say that they like a guy to his face. A guy doesnt have to be the one to ask the girl out...
it's simple............take off your clothes
if he flirts with you and hugs you just ask him out
say wanna go out with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment