Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Teen rleationship advice?

ok so i know a guy likes me, but he just wont ..like say it. how do i play the ';game'; so he can just ..say that he likes me. we've hung out lots of times and our friends, but my other friend sent me an email with him saying he liked me. so what do i do now? i dont just want to wait around forever...just waiting if he'll ask me out..idkTeen rleationship advice?
Ignore him and make him chase youTeen rleationship advice?
when you are next hanging around with him with your mates wait till you have a bit of time when you are along with him then say would youl ike to go to cinema or what ever? if you wait around for him to do it you will be there all day so just go for it! are you sure that your mates arent joking? check it out first then go for it! good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment