Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Teen revenge advice?

Ok, so my ex boyfriend picks on me. ALOT. for the past year, hes called me everything from a wh*** to a s*** and he calls me frodo, and a kiwi ( a hairy fruit) and other things. This stuff really upsets me , and i wasnt even the one who dumped him. He dumped me and walked all over me. everyone thinks hes an a** and hes short and REALLY ugly. he relies on his possy to help him make me miserable. I know all that crap about fighting is the wrong thing, but this guy wont stop until you get even with him.. any great ideas ? any good comebacks ? ( short decription - hes about 5 '2, looks a bit like a turtle, really skinny and pale and has greasy hair ... and some of his clothes are to small for him )Teen revenge advice?
if you like art i guess this is a fun prank.





i curled black construction paper strips and taped them on the car head lights to make it look like it has ';mascara'; on


snipped out a giant pink lips shape and taped between the headlights


big blue eyeshadows...etc





needless to say my neighbor didnt want to go to work with the girly looking car and was late to work!! haha





also sign up to spam websites with his email. etcTeen revenge advice?
next time he walks up to u, drop kick him in the nuts and t e ab ag him while hese on the ground
print a picture of him with the caption: future pedifile. or, ';kiddie focker';...and myspace it





:D
slap him in the face and tell him to **** off or call him turtle, u just gotta fight back u have the right, when he's around his friend tease him anything u can that u think he's gonna be embarrass by it
ewwww why'd you go out with him in the first place?

No comments:

Post a Comment