Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cleaning Advice for a Teen??

I'm 15 and I'm home today and my mom is working. Since she has been working so much lately shes had a hard time keeping up with the housework. So I wanted to do a good, throrough, deep down cleaning of the whole house.





I know the basics but I was just wondering if anyone wanted to suggest some cleaning tips for me?


Thanks!!!Cleaning Advice for a Teen??
Start with the Kitchen and finish that room. It is usually the most dreaded, and will therefore be the most appreciated. Wipe down counters, and sweep and mop. Then move to the bathrooms, same deal. Vacuum all wall edges and check all walls and windows for cobwebs. Next tackle the living room. Go from there.





By the way... you rock. I wish you were my daughter.Cleaning Advice for a Teen??
wow, as a mom of 4, I would be soooooo blessed if one of my kids did this for me. How great of you. Well, since you are deep cleaning, definitely dust everything. vacuum, mop, do any dishes that are in the sink/dishwasher, laundry would be a huge help, if all you do is wash and dry it, but i would fold it so things don't wrinkle. Make it smell nice. Burn some candles or spray the furniture and carpets with febreeze. This will definitely surprise her and make her very happy. It's not too often that teens, no offense, do this for their moms. GOd Bless you. Good luck!
Awwww.....how sweet! Just do your best I think she will appreciate your effort. Mop, Vacum, clean kitchen, %26amp; bathrooms and maybe dust some sounds pretty good to me.
My only tip other than the basics is to use Spray-N-Wash to spot clean the carpets. Spray the stain, let it set for a few minutes, then rub with a towel. Wish I could help you more. I think it's a really nice thing you're doing for your mom. More kids should be like you.
aww thats so nice of you too do for your mom.. get a spray bottle put half bleach half water shake it up clean countertops bathroom.. change all bed linens freash sheets pillow cases dust off anything thats dusty.. umm vacume sweep and throw all dirty laundry in the washer and take a bag with you around the house throw anything thats not no good in it.. good luck ....
you sound like a awesome kid!!! Want to come stay at my house for a few weeks lol any how. The kitchen and the living room are the most important things to clean. Also making sure the laundry is done is also a good idea. Thats my biggest problem is knowing that its never ending.. any help with laundry and im a happier person. Keep up the good luck... you'll make your momma proud
lysol and clorox. spray down the floors and wipe off the counters and hour before she comes home. it will smell like youve been working all day
Before vacuuming make sure you remove everything of the floor


instead of stopping and starting the vacuum cleaner. If your planning on doing the laundry sort the clothes into colors Light dark towels ect... If you mop the floor start away from you and walk backward.
the first thing is to start one by one room. and do it from top to bottom for example start from entrance then living,dining and then other rooms. kitchen and washrooms r needed to be done everyday.I also give 15 minutes everyday for organizing (it can be any cabinet, or drawer just one per day) so do cleaning everyday.in .once ur home is clean thoroughly, everyday u wont have to give too much time for cleaning.so for thoroughly cleaning clean the walls, door, floor and furniture . throw any unusable stuff, just kitchen needs much time but I clean just one thing everyday and my kitchen is neat and clean every time like one day I clean microwave then fridge, stove , floor and one drawer or cabinet one by one.dont let dishwashing in sink it will really help in cleaning .


the things I have told u it will not take too much time believe me and ur home will be neat and clean

No comments:

Post a Comment